Reward Range Inclusions Queensland
- Designer kitchen with 600mm appliances, including oven, electric cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher.
- 20mm engineered stone bench tops.
- Ceramic mosaic tile splashbacks.
- Laminate finish cupboards with bulkheads.
- Melamine shelves to all kitchen cupboards and pantry.
- Microwave opening with connections.
- Deluxe stainless steel bowl sink.
- Stainless steel sink mixer with gooseneck.
- Laminate vanity unit with 20mm engineered stone top. Stylish above counter basins.
- Contemporary chrome finish mixer tapware.
- Large frameless mirror above each vanity.
- Semi-framed shower screens with clear safety glass.
- Chrome finish shower mixer with shower rail.
- Ceramic toilet system.
- Chrome finish towel rails.
- Chrome finish toilet roll holder.
- Exhaust fan as per electrical plan.
- Tiling to 2000mm high in shower and skirt tile to balance.
- Laundry cabinet.
- Chrome mixer tap.
- Tiled splashbacks.
- Exhaust fan (where applicable).
- 200mm tiled skirting.
- Linen cupboard with fixed shelves (refer to plan for location).
- Walk In Robe to master bedroom as per plan (where applicable) with shelf and hanging rail under.
- Vinyl sliding doors to all bedrooms with internal shelf and hanging rail.
- Architrave & Skirting
- Air Conditioning
- Doors & Door Hardware
- Window Coverings
- Floor Coverings
- Stairs (Double Storey Only)
Energy Efficiency & Electrical
- Earth leakage safety switch and circuit breakers.
- Single phase underground power connections from existing supply point.
- Meter box will be installed on the side nearest mains connection point.
- Power points throughout (as per electrical plan).
- One (1) ceiling fan to each bedroom.
- Downlights – as per plan.
- Two (2) feature pendant lights above kitchen island bench frombuilders standard range.
- Two (2) television points.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery back-up.
- TV antenna to the roof (where applicable).
- Electric hot water storage system (250 litre).
- Insulation under roof R3.0.
- Wall sarking externally.
- Wall insulation as required to meet energy rating.
- External Doors
- Brickwork, Walls & Render
- Roofing, Gutter & Fascia
- Pavilion & Balcony
- Turf to front and rear yard with gravel to sides behind return fences (site specific).
- Up to 10m2 garden with a variety of up to 12 (twelve) 140 or 200mm pot sizes, black mulch to garden bed.
- Fencing to external boundaries with one (1) gate as per plans (where applicable).
- Painted side returns to front fence, colour to suit scheme.
- Letterbox and clothesline.